All Colorado grantmakers are welcome to become COFIE members. Please review COFIE's Statement of Beliefs and Operating Principles. We ask that all members adhere to these. We ask that members be committed to the work of becoming more inclusive and in helping to build on best practices to increase the effectiveness of philanthrophy. New members must attend an orientation session (contact us for scheduling), come to as many meetings as possible and participate in those they attend. It is critical that members be honest, authentic and allow themselves to be vulnerable. COFIE is a respectful space where a great deal of learning happens. We encourage all members to allow themselves that opportunity.
COFIE Steering Committee
- Zach Clapper - The Denver Foundation
- Jacquie Esquibel - Caring 4 Denver Foundation
- Saira Hamidi - The Colorado Trust
- Genevieve Laca - The Denver Foundation
- Kristi Petrie - AJL Foundation
- Leticia Salinas - Latino Community Foundation of Colorado